Learning Revit MEP
Revit MEP training will start on the 5th of October 2017 for 6 sessions. Training videos prepared by Cloud Training are included in the course. This has been found as the best way for trainees to practice on their own once the training is over.
Contractors or consultants, you can use Revit MEP to learn about building information modeling and the tools for parametric MEP systems and documentation.
In this hands-on training, focus will be on HVAC systems by learning the fundamental features of Revit MEP, creating HVAC system, creating HVAC families, customizing Revit MEP to meet your company’s standard then progressing through system analysis, heat load calculations and construction documentation before finishing with design visualization and clash detection.
The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the concept of building information modeling and introduce the tools for parametric engineering HVAC design, shop drawings and documentation using Revit MEP.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the benefits of building information modeling
• Use fundamental features of Revit MEP
• Use the parametric 3D design tools to create and analyze HVAC systems
• Annotate & create project schedules
• Create construction documentation
• Build Revit MEP families & templates library
• Work on HVAC projects requiring Revit MEP skills
This course is designed for new users of Revit MEP.
Running over 6 days, from 5:45pm to 9:15 pm at a cost of $695 per participant that includes training videos as well.
No previous CAD experience is required, but students are expected to have a working knowledge in:
• MEP engineering principles, in particular HVAC principles
• Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows 7
Bring your own laptop Win7 OS, 64 Bit 6GB RAM (Minimum specs)
You can also reserve your seat for future Revit courses.
Revit Electrical, Architecture & Navisworks trainings are available as well.
For course outline, please follow the link below